The calendar displayed below contains information on future survey work to be undertaken by Research Vessels operated by the MASTS community.
Calendars for the following vessels are currently available to view:
- M.R.V. Scotia (Marine Scotland Science) – contact Iain Gibb on 0131 244 3232
- M.R.V. Alba Na Mara (Marine Scotland Science) – contact Iain Gibb on 0131 244 3232
- R.V. Serpula (Heriot-Watt University) – contact Dan Harries on [email protected]
- M.V. Atlantia II (NAFC Marine Centre) – not currently available for public use
- M.V. Moder Dy (NAFC Marine Centre) – not currently available for public use
- R.V. Calanus (SAMS) – contact 01631 559470 or email Sarah Reed on [email protected]
- R.V. Seol Mara (SAMS) – contact 01631 559470 or email Sarah Reed on [email protected]
- Northern Lighthouse Board are happy to consider requests from the MASTS community for use of their vessels. Contact Mike Spain if you are interested on 0131 473 3199
- SEPA vessels (the R.V. Sir John Murray, plus inshore vessels Kelpie, Swift, Tern and Smolt)
If you wish further information on the activities listed or to inquire about vessel availability/capacity then please use the Resource Map to obtain contact details for the relevant vessel manager, or alternately contact the MASTS Directorate at [email protected]
If you are considering Arctic survey work, the RV Ulla Rinmann in Svalbard is available to charter.