In this issue, extensive coverage of our first in-person conference since 2019 – “We are all in this together” plus
- food for thought (as usual) in CEO’s column
- rapid diagnosis of pathogens or INNS – a potentially handy kit is being developed
- follow-up on the world oyster shucking competition
- a new problem page for shellfish growers – can you help ?- or do you need help?
- report from the 4th International Symposium for advances in marine mussel research (of interest to NAEMO?)
- new approaches to mitigation of harmful algal toxins in shellfish