To support the continued delivery of high quality, innovative and bespoke support to our clients, we are looking for Environmental Consultants, at all levels of experience, to join our UK-based Environment Division.
Working as a key member of our busy Environmental Division, you will take a role in delivering Xodus’ offshore and onshore energy projects. Maybe you are a technical specialist looking to expand your portfolio, or maybe you’re a rounded EIA Project Manager looking to work with in partnership with new and exciting clients. Maybe you are not long into your career but you want the opportunity to work on some of the most significant energy projects in the UK and abroad.
As long as you have a background in consenting or environmental assessment for offshore energy projects, even if that is the associated onshore infrastructure, and a knowledge of associated legislation that underpins what you do, we want to hear from you. Whether your experience is from time in consultancy, regulator, stakeholder or developer, you will fit well within our diverse team to support our clients through the full project life cycle (e.g. site selection, EIA, consent application, post-consent discharge of conditions). And this will be true whether you’ve worked on a handful of projects or whether you have a track record to rival any other.
You will have a degree in relevant environmental (or other) discipline. We are flexible on the key requirements to join the team, however, the sort of things we’ll be looking for, depending on the role you wish to take, include:
- Membership of a relevant professional institution;
- Leading or supporting consent and EIA activities in offshore energy industry;
- Contribution to, or managing, preparation of Scoping Reports, ESIA Reports, HRA Reports, Section 36 Applications, Marine Licences, European Protected Species Licences etc.;
- Having a robust understanding of the legislation in Scottish and/or UK jurisdictions;
- Project management ability or interest;
- Expertise in a marine environment subject matter; and
- A history of effective engagement with stakeholders and regulators.
From MASTS: there is no deadline so we will be advertising these posts for one month to the deadline of 6/4/23.